Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Was I in a Tequila drinking competition last night?


Finally at home!
It feels great to be home again. I only slept at the hospital one night but that was enough I can say.
Now I don’t have to be back until the 15:th of July for my second treatment.
Last night I felt quite sick actually. It was a strange feeling of sickness, something I have never felt before. I managed not to through up though which was good. After taking two of my anti sickness tablets (Ondansetron) I fell asleep after 30 minutes. Thank God for them tablets!
This morning I got up at 11.30. It felt like I have been out partying all night. I felt so hung over. Was I in a Tequila drinking competition last night?
The bad taste was in my mouth again and I straight away went for my Listerine.
Susanne came to visit at 13.00 – 17.00. It was really nice to see her again.
After that me and Mike went down to the lake for a short while. The breeze there was wonderful. It is way too warm inside the house. At the moment I have put all the cats on the balcony and I have opened all the windows in the house to let some air in. Both fans are in motion twentyfour-seven also. Puh!
Tomorrow I have to phone up about getting a wig and also trying to get hold of my doctor so that he can prescribe some more of these tablets.

No comments: