Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Feeling a bit better again

On Friday Emmy came to see me. It was nice. We had lunch together and were sat talking about everything that’s going on in our lives at the moment. I have not seen her in a while now and a lot of things have happened since we last saw each other.
In the evening me, Mike and some of his friends went to the cinema. We saw the film Inception. It was good, but a bit difficult to follow because the story was quite complicated. Mike (the smart one out of us two) had to explain it to me afterwards.

Yesterday I went to my moms. We were supposed to have gone to Kalmar to have a stroll around the market and to have dinner at a restaurant, but it was pissing down with rain so we decided not to go. Instead we ate take-away pizza and played some cards. Before dinner I had a nice, long, relaxing foam bath. Brilliant :)
Later in the evening I went to Linn and Marcus house. Ida, Martin and Soyho were also there. We played Chicago and Monopoly. The alcohol-free wine that I drank actually tasted a lot like real wine. I think I got a bit “placebo” drunk…hehe.


Today I have nothing planned. Me and Mike just got back from town. I went to see my mom and had a bath, after that we went food shopping at Willy´s. Now we are making dinner; chicken with curry sauce and rice. It is still raining so I guess we will put a film on afterwards and just keep chilling.
Tomorrow I am going to Växjö to see Susan. I feel much better now so I believe I will have the energy for a trip. It gets a bit boring to sit in the house all day, but when you don’t have the energy to do anything it is not possible to go anywhere.

No comments: