Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Great day

Even though it has been really hot today as well (33C) I have not suffered so much today.
Carl has been here doing the windows on the houses and I have been running in and out the house doing things all day. I have not been sat down for long at all today.
Carl made me a nice tuna pasta salad for lunch and at 15.00 I went in to town.

Things I have managed to do today:
-Have a meeting at the bank.
-Have lunch with Mike at Dolce Vita coffee shop.
-Food shopping at Ica.
-Clean out the fridge properly.
-Meet up with Susan.
-Hoover the whole house.
-Pick up a present at my moms. (It was a nice flower and a diary from the people at work. So nice of them :)
-Spoke to Malin about school; I told her that we will not be able to write our final exam project (examensarbetet) together because I will probarbly have to do this term (aug-jan) in another six months instead.

I have so much more energy now than compared to the beginning of last week.
Last night I went inline skating for 25 minutes (!) in the evening and I also had a 25 minutes long walk with the dog. It was so nice to move my body and feel like “normal” for a while.
Yesterday Ida, Linn and Sofie came over around 18.00 for some coffee, cake and ice-cream. I got some nice presents of them and I nearly died with laughter when they got me a whole crate of Ramlösa Mango flavored water for me :)
Now it is finally raining a little bit outside, the grass really needed some rain. Hopefully the temperature will drop down to around 20-25C soon I hope. Then the weather will be ok and it will be easier to do things. There are so many people that suffer from this heat.

No comments: