Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Birthday!

Today it is my birthday. I am now 28 years old. It really does not feel like it is that long ago since I was 18. Ten years go past pretty fast I must say. Shit, that means I am soon 38…haha.
I have not managed to do anything so far today.
Mike and Carl sang happy birthday to me and we ate some cake and watched a film called "Serbian Scars" its was ok.

Yummy cake

Party hats and everything :)


Outside the temperature is 34 C. Inside 30 C. It is still horrible warm. I drink so much water it is crazy, but I have to, we all should.
My favorite flavor of fizzy water at the moment is Ramlösa Mango. I will explore them all this summer because tap water gets boring :) Another tip is to put some strawberries in tap water, it gives it a hint of flavor and it is very nice and fresh to drink on a hot summer day like today. Me and Susan did that the other day and it had a great taste.



Now I am waiting for Sofie to come and visit me and later Ida is coming too.
I cannot wait until the sun goes down, then I can go out for a walk. Yesterday I was out walking at 22.00. It’s a lot cooler outside then.

Mom and Mike yesterday eating BBQ

Cairo joined us under the table

No comments: