Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Second treatment of chemoterapy


This picture is taken at my last treatment, but it looked the same with the IV-drip feed.

Ida came with me to my second treatment of chemotherapy. Veronica came to visit at the hospital as a nice surprise, she brought sandwiches and juice. Excellent! My mom also came to visit. Ida bought us all ice-cream and we played cards. All in all, it felt more like a “party” than a hospital visit. Thanks mom and girls for keeping me entertained, it was fun!
I am about to go to bed now. I have not felt any sickness yet, but my doctor said that it is best that I take a tablet before bedtime just in case. I am just really tired now.
The result from the bone marrow test was ok by the way. No cancer cells there, but I do need to redo the procedure because there was something he needed to check again after all the treatment is done. I did not really understand what it was exactly but I will ask again next time I am there. I am not happy that I have to do it again because it was quite painful.
Before I went home I went to see the hairdresser quickly just to say –Hi, and to arrange for me to come in next week when I feel a bit better.

1 comment:

Companjera said...

Party party! Även om du sitter kopplad till slangar o grejs! Puss!