Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, July 18, 2010

BMW 330 Ci






I am so, so happy! On Friday I bought myself a new car. I got a loan at the bank (my first ever) and went to Kalmar to have a look at a midnight blue BMW 330 Ci. I fell in love straight away. A few hours later I drove home in MY car!
I have had my old one (BMW 316i) for 3.5 yrs and it has not got AC. So it was about time I got myself a new car.

On Saturday we finally got some rain and a lot of thunder and lightning. It has been very hot for many days now so this rain was needed for sure.
I went for a drive around my moms place to show off the car. I also went to see Ida, we played some cards. The evening was spent in front of the TV with some films. I was too tired to join the girls for “wine-night”.

Today I have been totally exhausted. I have not managed to get off the sofa all day. My stomach hurts, my head hurts, my throat hurst…etc. It feels like I have fever. My body hurts. I am hungry but I feel sick. I hope these days go past quickly and that I will feel better soon so that I can go for a drive in my new car!

No comments: