Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Feeling tired but better than before

Yesterday I felt a little bit better than the day before so I and Mike went to town together. I had to go to the chemist because my stomach has not been feeling very well :(
I bumped into my cousin Maria and her newborn baby Saga. It was so nice to see them. I was suppose to have gone to her dad’s (my uncle) birthday party on Saturday, but I was too tired to go so I stayed at home. Of course he and his girlfriend also got married (as a surprise) and I am so sad that I missed it. My other cousin has got it on video though so that’s good. After the trip to town I went to see my mom for an hour. When I got home later around 14.00 I was so exhausted that I stayed on the sofa for the rest of the day, even too tired to read a book. When Mike got home we had a game of Battleships. There is only so much TV to watch and it is always fun to play some games.


Today I have managed to do a lot of things. I have not needed to take my anti sickness tablet today and I feel much better than the days just after the treatment :)
This morning at 8.15 I went to the local clinic to do some blood tests. After that I went home to my mom and had a nice long bath and a game of cards. We ate brunch together. She makes really yummy salmon rolls.
When I got home around 13.00 I was very tired so I slept for 2 hrs. Around 17.00 – 19.00 Linn and Sofie came to visit me. We had some coffee and a bun in the sun, hehe. It is so nice when my friends come to visit.
I can feel that I have a lot more energy now so I also went for a walk with the neighbours dog (Jimmy) in the evening for 30 minutes.
Now I am making some dinner and later when Mike gets home I guess we will see a film.

No comments: