Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Third treatment of chemotherapy

Today I had my third treatment of chemotherapy. Ida came with me and my mom came later. Mike is working daytime so he has not been able to take time off work to join me yet. Maybe he can come with me some other time. But really, it is nothing special to see. It is just a bit boring to go by myself. Ida and I played Chicago like always :) time went quick and it is nice to have her driving back from Kalmar.

Now I have to check how my farm on Countryville (Facebook) is doing. I am totally hooked on this game. It is ridiculous how much I think about it and constantly having to check the progress. Is my corn ready yet? Do I have to plant more clover? Can I afford to expand my ranch? I need more ranch cash and neighbors, etc… :)
Come and help and join me, but be aware; it is very addictive!


Ida did not want to be in the picture, so just imagne: two pretty eyes, one cute nose and a happy smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#4e4ec4]Interesting post! thank you for sharing this information. theresadayanotherdayagain.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#4e4ec4]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]