Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Positive thinking

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I realized that I am so lucky and happy. Even though I have got cancer, I am probably happier than a lot of other people.
Some people do not appreciate what they have got in life and they complain about everything there is to complain about, or just the smallest things in life.
That behavior has always annoyed me a lot. Now I do not get annoyed by it as much, it just makes me feel sorry for those people that can not see the good stuff in life.

If you don’t grab the bull by its horns, no one will do it for you. If you believe that you are a weak person everyone else will too. If you do nothing to try to change your life, no one else will either. You are the one to decide for yourself.

I am a firm believer in destiny but you also have to make things happen yourself together with the right way of thinking. For me that is the positive way.
This is not meant as bragging, this is realizing what I have and taking good care of it.
I wish that more people could focus on the good things in life that they have got and realizing that they really should and could be happy too.

Negativity does not just bring yourself down but also the people around you, maybe you then bring those people that are trying to focus on positive things down too.
I want to say to those people that think in a negative way; please try to stop. You will dig yourself a grave and no one wants to lie in it with you. Harsh? Yes, but needed to be heard for some.
Try to focus on the smallest positive thing in our life and then work yourself out of your negative thoughts by trying to figure out what you want from life.
When you now what you want, focus on that and try to make it happen. Do not wait; life is short, just DO it.
I mention the word try a lot. That is because trying is better than not to try, and when you do try for a change it will make you feel good about yourself and therefore it will have a positive impact on your life.

Some of the things I am happy and grateful for in my life is: - My positive way of thinking (that I hope more people will adapt)
- My wonderful friends, family and boyfriend.
- Our cats.
- That I can afford to have a car.
- That I live in a house that I like.
- That I have nearly finished my studies at University.
- The amazing seasons in Sweden.
- That I have been traveling and lived abroad.
- That chocolate still tastes nice.
And much, much more…

I will NOT make a negativity list. I know what those things are, but I refuse to let them bring me down.

Make your own list and focus on those things. Or at least TRY to make one. If you don’t try for a change then you have made your choice to stay in negativity mood.
Get your arse in gear and start to appreciate life and the things in it more, starting from today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Du är så smart så!! Bra skrivet gumman! Kram kram Linn

Companjera said...

Du har verkligen den mest positiva personligheten/inställningen jag vet! Det e så underbart att läsa dina inlägg o ärligt, detta inlägg rörde mig djupt. Du har så jävla rätt! Men cancern och med din inställning till livet har du fått mig att tänka både en o två gånger på vad jag har och vad jag e livrädd för att förlora. Du e ljuset i mitt liv och har hjälpt mig genom mina motgångar genom att vara just du, Theres. O därmed älskar jag dej o står bakom dig i allt! Kramar

Anders J said...

Hi, take care here is a gift:
http://www.anders-video-review.com/moviescapital.html
or
http://the-selfimprovement-millionaires.com/
Really a gift
Välj!
Ok om du inte är intresserad.


Hälsningar
Anders Jacobsson
http://www.andersjacobsson.com/

PS Been there - left the place DS

Anonymous said...

Din inställning önskar jag, liksom du skriver, till många andra människor som inte uppskattar livet och de små händelserna runtomkring...Blir glad över att läsa om dina tankar och tycker det är beundransvärt att du är så stark under denna svåra tid! Tänker jättemycket på dig och följer din blogg..
Stora kramar Maria