Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nice day with many visits from friends and family :)

I have had a fantastic day today. I got up at 7.00 am in the morning and went to the local clinic for some blood test.
Annie came to visit me between 10.00 – 12.00 am, we were sat in the sun drinking coffee, eating cakes. She gave me these beautiful words to hang on the wall: Believe – Hope – Love.



After Annie left I started to clean out an area outside the house where I am planning to put a table and some chairs. It was hard work in the sunshine.
My cousin Erika and her family came over for a visit between 16.00 – 18.00 pm. We ate cakes and drank coffee too. I might gain weight if I continue like this :)




At 18.00 – 20.00 pm Susan came to visit me. We walked down to the lake with the dog, it was nice. This day has been excellent.
Now I am going to bed because tomorrow I have my second treatment of chemotherapy.

The lovely flower I got from work

No comments: